Calling all aspiring entrepreneurs! Have you ever dreamed of one day owning your own business? Get your start as an insurance sales apprentice in our Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program! Learn the tricks of the trade from the best in the business and get the mentorship you need to know how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your own book of business. Start to “earn as you learn” from the very beginning with no prior insurance experience required! Just bring your drive, motivation, and eagerness to learn and grow in the role. Take the first step into a lucrative career in the insurance industry by applying today!
- Create new and continued business by uncovering opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Meet established new business production objectives to further the agency’s overall financial goals
- Evaluate the individual needs and goals of prospective customers in order to present them with the most suitable insurance policy options
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- One year of experience working in sales or as an insurance agent beneficial
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Strong leadership and communications skills are a must
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get their state Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance
We are the #1 Area team in the DFW area and, most of the time, the Nation. We have cultivated an environment of success.
This is a hard-working and dedicated team looking only to add the best to our group. We are looking for people we can train up to take on new roles and more responsibility