Farmers Insurance - Muftau Falade
Are you a persuasive people person looking for your next big career move? If so, this could be the role for you! We’re inviting driven professionals looking for their next big career move to become an insurance sales apprentice in our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program. This unique opportunity allows you to be prepared with a seasoned agent who will show you the ropes on how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your book of business. Candidates should be eager, motivated individuals who are hoping to own their own agency one day. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer’s individual needs
- Build the skills and confidence necessary to achieve self-sufficiency as an insurance agent with your mentor
- Hit the outlined business production objectives so the agency meets its overall financial goals
- Make phone calls, write text messages, and send emails to increase sales revenue from potential customers
- Uncover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products by treating each client contact as a chance to generate new and continued business
- Successful completion of a background check is required
- One year of experience working in sales or as an insurance agent beneficial
- Must display strong leadership and communication skills
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get their state Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
$50,000 - $70,000+ at plan (Base + Commission)
About Farmers Insurance - Muftau Falade
The Falade Agency delivers top-tier expertise and protection to our clients through insurance products offered by Farmers Insurance. No matter the situation, we strive to provide you with an ease of mind and the highest quality of service available.