New Franchise Office
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative with a 440 or 220 insurance license looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided. Several existing relationships will bring in easy to close business and leads to cross sell. Franchise name behind the company to help build loyalty.
We are seeking at least two years' experience with property/casualty/auto insurance but character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. Experience is required, please do not apply unless you are currently licensed.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of homeowners insurance sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to insurance buyers (mostly home buyers)
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Cross sell various products offered
- Wiling to work nights or weekends if needed
- Great team spirit
- 440 or 220 Insurance License.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and insurance regulations.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies and forget bad habits!
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
$80,000 (potential income)
Our ownership group consists of very successful entrepreneurs owning one of America's fastest growing companies. They have started an insurance agency to capitalize and cross sell to their other customers and utilize many of the same strategies to grow their insurance business.