Farmers Insurance District 3
We are seeking a licensed Producer to join our team! This person is professional and interested in helping our business grow. We want an overall go-getter to join our Farmers Family. Multiple locations in DFW available.
Remote is a possibility!
- Prospect and contact potential individuals and businesses
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets and new business
- Set follow-up appointments to keep clients aware of the latest developments
- Create sales material to present to clients
- Manage/service current accounts for upcoming renewals, policy changes, and payments
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Previous experience in insurance sales, customer service, or other related fields
- GENERAL LINES PROPERTY AND CASUALTY TDI LICENSE (REQUIRED)
- GENERAL LINES LIFE, ACCIDENT, HEALTH, AND HMO TDI LICENSE (PREFERRED)
- BILINGUAL-SPANISH is a plus but not required.
$60,000+ at plan
About Farmers Insurance District 3
Farmers Insurance District 3 is an American insurer organization of automobiles, homes, and small companies, and also provides other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance has more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. We are known for our fantastic HO policies and our incredible claims department. Many choose to work for Farmers because we are about forming relationships and filling needs for and with everyday people and companies.