Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes,” we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting chance to become a top-notch insurance sales representative, please apply today!
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
As an Aflac Benefits Advisor, you're in charge of your destiny - from the hours you work to the income you make, isn't it time to get to know Aflac?