New York Life
The fundamental foundation of a New York Life Insurance Agent’s role is built client by client.
Our agents are uniquely qualified to help their clients achieve their financial goals and plan for the unexpected. When you join our team, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a stable, industry-leading company that makes doing right by their customers its first priority.
- The ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients.
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals. Cultivate relationships and help every family member or individual pursue financial security.
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients.
- Provide compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
- Have a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and stability of the community over time.
- Sales experience preferred with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Desire to help families and businesses to “Be Good at Life.”
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional business demeanor.
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge.
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts.
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major ratings agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).** For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
**Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity