Allstate - Aguilar Insurance Group
We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, cold calls, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. Please send us your resume today!
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Proven understanding of the insurance industry including insurance products, risk management and any state and federal regulations
- Proficiency with accounting or sales-related software is helpful
- High school diploma mandatory; four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Allstate - Aguilar Insurance Group
Our goal is to deliver a level of performance above, beyond and different from that of our competitors. We all reap the benefits when we collectively perform at our highest levels. We believe a thriving company offers greater career opportunities, expanded resources, increased financial rewards and a more secure future.
Our work environment empowers employees to be high performers. We provide the information and resources you need to successfully do your job, fully leverage your skills and gain the necessary experience to move us forward. We're committed to providing professional development and career opportunities to grow talent.