Farmers District Office 3007
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
$30,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Farmers District Office 3007
Farmers Insurance provides one of the best opportunities for career and business development in the financial industry. The District Office of the Antelope Valley is equipped with a team, that has extensive knowledge and experience in insurance to provide the best hands-on learning and award-winning University of Farmers to help develop skills. Our core values are to inspire action, help our team be great, and never stop growing.
Sales Producer, Protégé Program, Customer Representative, Telemarketer, Receptionist positions are currently available.
The insurance industry can provide flexibility, and quality of life and we are here to put you down your career path to become successful.