Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
$89,000 - $102,000 yearly
About Lester Group
Jamie Lester has B.S. in Marketing and Finance from Virginia Tech, and an MBA from Wake Forest University. Whether he's interviewing someone to join his business or sitting with a client, he is always looking to uncover their pain and find a solution. He takes a hands-on approach to solving problems by getting down in the trenches with people rather than sitting in a ivory tower.