Coury Insurance Group
Our rapidly-expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time Life Insurance Agent to join our team! You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, market our insurance products, showcase our offerings to new customers, and help policyholders navigate the claims process. We’ll provide the support network and resources to help you reach - and exceed - your sales goals. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Warm call prospective clients
- No Cold Calls
- Leads Available
- Individuals looking for a more fulfilling career path with a passion for helping others
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated and coachable
- Individuals with business development and entrepreneurial mindset
- Set appoints either virtually or face to face
- Show clients their options
- Follow directions
- Follow a training platform
- Willing to attend weekly training calls
- Must be a "go-getter"
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service or experience as a sales representative is highly valued
- Previous life insurance experience a plus
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Current Life & Health insurance license is greatly valued
$75,000 - $100,000+ at plan
About Coury Insurance Group
Our passion is serving - clients & our teammates! Our industry is Life Insurance. We have a simple two-part mission. First, we help people across the country find the financial solutions they need to protect their families & their futures. We have partnered with Industry-leading Carriers/Insurance companies to provide our team with a portfolio of products they can be proud to offer their clients. We follow up with families that have requested assistance and work with them to create a solution that best fits their needs and budget.
Second, we are building a world-class team that desires to own their own business either part-time or full-time. We share our proven platform that sky-rockets their business toward their own defined financial freedom.