Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company is seeking Agents to excel in the multi-line insurance business. We offer a salary, not a draw off commissions or a loan, plus commissions with bonuses for up to three years as you learn how to be productive and profitable in the insurance business.
If you are looking for a flexible full-time position that offers growth opportunities, significant earning potential, and plenty of variety, send us your resume today!
Rural Mutual is looking for someone who is hard-working, can run all aspects of a business, likes to interact with and help all types of people, and is results-driven. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today - please apply!
Base salary plus commission Insurance Agent.
- You'll be networking and developing relationships with local businesses and homeowners to explain and deliver the benefits of Rural Mutual's product line
- Work with clients and underwriters on each purchase of insurance policies
- Provide guidance and assistance to other producers in the office/region
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Maintain knowledge of new products
- Gain training and education knowledge and expertise with team members
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- You are required to be licensed or get licensed for property, casualty, life, and health insurance to be hired
- Must be able to handle the entire sales process from prospecting to close in a professional and courteous manner
- Must be able to work with all departments of the company in a collaborative way
- Must have a strong desire to hunt for new sales
- 1-2 years outside sales is a plus
- Willingness to listen and create custom insurance proposals for families and business owners to help protect what they value most
- Business owner mindset
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- Experience with accounting and or sales lead software is a plus
$35,000 - $45,000
About Rural Mutual Insurance
At Rural Mutual Insurance, we have been protecting what we value in Wisconsin since 1934. Our reputation as one of the top 50 property and casualty companies in the country was built delivering on that promise exclusively for Wisconsin farms, businesses and families. We provide Auto, Home, Life, Farm and Commercial insurance throughout the state of Wisconsin. We have a network of more than 150 Agents in 100+ locations across the state. Our Agents live and work in your communities. We understand your needs and work as hard as you do to ensure you are well-protected with coverage that is best for you. We prevent situations from becoming problems. Because we only do business in Wisconsin, we make sure that premiums paid here, stay here to keep Wisconsin strong. Since our founding, we have been headquartered in Madison.