Farmers Insurance District 19
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
About Farmers Insurance District 19
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmers family as an agency owner today.