Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers Insurance is comprised of over 12000 insurance professionals.
Working for themselves and earning in excess of $150,000.00 a year on average.