New York Life - Joel Font
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About New York Life - Joel Font
New York Life, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States and one of the largest life insurers in the world. Headquartered in New York City, we have provided insurance protection, retirement, and investment solutions to individuals, families, and businesses for over 175 years. New York Life has the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from all four major credit rating agencies.