The Strata Group
We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, cold calls, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Continue your education on evolving insurance industry protocols to adequately fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims to customers’ satisfaction
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, customer service skills, and analytical skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Insurance license required
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Some experience with accounting or sales lead software is beneficial
About The Strata Group
Strata Group, is a fast-growing and dynamic real estate team serving the Central Florida market. Come join our team!