Farmers DM District 35
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
About Farmers DM District 35
I'm David Tackett, and my duties are finding people that want to become Agency Owners in Arkansas and Texarkana, Tx surrounding area. There are several entry points on getting into our business and I would be happy to answer all of your questions.