NYL - Phu D. Nguyen
We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, cold calls, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Continue your education on evolving insurance industry protocols to adequately fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims to customers’ satisfaction
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Proficiency with accounting or sales-related software is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- Superb analytical, interpersonal communication, and customer service skills are needed to succeed in this role
- Basic computer skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
$60,000 - $90,000
About NYL - Phu D. Nguyen
Make a difference in people’s lives-starting with your own.
If you like working with people, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and genuinely enjoy helping others, you’ve come to the right place. At New York Life, you can take all those skills and use them to build a successful practice of your own. Best of all, our team is fully invested in you. We provide complete training, education, and support—everything you need to build your own practice as a licensed financial professional.
As a New York Life financial professional, you'll build your business your way with the help and support of a Fortune 100 company. We’ll invest in you with extensive training and continuous learning opportunities, and back you with a team of professionals to help your business grow, including:
- Expert training
- Supportive management
- Extensive sales and marketing support
- Backed by over 175 years of experience