Aquila Insurance (an Allstate Agency)
We are eager to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts, making changes or additions to existing ones, and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- Some experience with accounting or sales lead software is beneficial
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Active Texas P and C License Required
$47,000+ at plan Commission
About Aquila Insurance (an Allstate Agency)
Our Mission is to develop and grow the best insurance sales advisory team of professionals who in turn will provide families and individuals in our community the protection they need while delivering it with the Best in Class service experience.
We do this in a focused yet fun atmosphere that is professional but casual as we look to every team member as part of the overall family!
Do you have what it takes to have fun while learning and serving the insurance needs of our community?