PV Settlement, LLC
Are you a people person with keen listening skills, strong attention to detail, and a knack for navigating the finer details in business or financial plans? If so, we’re looking for you! We are seeking a definitive decision-maker who is eager to connect new, existing, and prospective clients with the insurance program that best meets their individual needs. Job seekers should be eager yet intuitive communicators with a demonstrated knowledge of different types of insurance policies and excellent organization skills. If you are looking for a flexible full-time position that offers growth opportunities, significant earning potential, and plenty of variety, start your application today!
- Set meetings with new and potential clients to listen to their needs, taking into account their financial statuses and stage-of-life priorities, and present insurance plan options tailored to their individual circumstances
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Devote an unprecedented level of personal attention when implementing a range of effective sales strategies proven to maintain and grow long-term customer base
- Remain updated on insurance industry changes and protocols to fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims from start to finish
- High school diploma mandatory; four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, customer service skills, and analytical skills are required
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Some experience with accounting or sales lead software is beneficial
- Insurance license required
About PV Settlement, LLC
We are a Pittsburgh based, locally owned and operated Title Insurance Company that wants to keep the local touch, but compete on a national level. The trajectory of our company is 85 degrees north, so if you want to be a part of a growing team, that is changing all stigmas in the title insurance industry, then join us!