Joe Tamm - State Farm Insurance Agent
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
$65,000 at plan earnings
About Joe Tamm - State Farm Insurance Agent
The Joe Tamm Insurance Agency, Inc. started Jan 1, 2007. We are a full-service agency that offers Insurance and Financial Services. We have grown to a full-size agency with 4 Full-time team members. We employ a team-based approach to our agency's success. Our goal is to be the greatest impact on the community and people’s lives while helping the community and customers realize their dreams and reach their goals. We will take care of today for tomorrow.