The Money Market Inc
We are eager to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts; making changes or additions to existing ones; and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles
- Continue your education on evolving insurance industry protocols to adequately fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims to customers’ satisfaction
- Experience with accounting and or sales lead software is a plus
- Demonstrated comprehension of the insurance industry, insurance products, risk management profiles, and associated state and federal regulations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
About The Money Market Inc
The Money Market Inc. is the Amazon for Mortgage Solutions. We are the Bay Area's number one location for all loan types, especially for loans catering to self-employed borrowers, providing loans that traditional banks can't provide. We facilitate all types of loans. If you are looking for a company that is poised to grow and you want to grow with it, then you have come to the right place. We are gearing up to IPO by December 2025. We have leads and need more people. Are you coming with us?