The Money Market Inc
We are eager to take our business to the next level by partnering up with an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts, making changes or additions to existing ones, and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Devote an unprecedented level of personal attention when implementing a range of effective sales strategies proven to maintain and grow long-term customer base
- Set meetings with new and potential clients to listen to their needs, taking into account their financial statuses and stage-of-life priorities, and present insurance plan options tailored to their individual circumstances
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
- Proficiency with accounting or sales-related software is helpful
- High school diploma mandatory; four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred
About The Money Market Inc
The Money Market Inc. is the Amazon for Mortgage Solutions. We are the Bay Area's number one location for all loan types, especially for loans catering to self-employed borrowers, providing loans that traditional banks can't provide. We facilitate all types of loans. If you are looking for a company that is poised to grow and you want to grow with it, then you have come to the right place. We are gearing up to IPO by December 2023. We have leads and need more people. Are you coming with us?