New York Life - Fort Collins
Apply today to embark on a rewarding career in a stable, industry-leading company that prioritizes doing right by its clients! We are looking for a self-disciplined, highly motivated new team member who is interested in helping clients achieve their financial goals and building a great career as a life insurance agent in the process. You will leverage our expansive line of products to develop financial strategies customized for each individual, family, and business you serve. Join us today!
Challenging, interesting work that will motivate you every day—that’s what we can offer you. Being an insurance and financial professional at New York Life is more than a profession; it’s an opportunity to shape your own future.
You’ll receive some of the best training in the industry, and have the chance to take control of your career with the guidance and support of one of the most respected names in the business. Let’s face it. Work today is driven by change, and success depends on your ability to adapt to new technologies, consumer trends, and ways of doing business. You’ve got to be ready to meet new challenges and work hard, but if you’re ambitious and focused, the rewards are definitely worth it.
These are the traits you'll need: Self-discipline, Resilience, Persistence, Determination.
This is a career for the long term. Insurance and investments are at the heart of our business, and the people who sell our products are the key to our ongoing success. Unlike other companies, we understand the importance of a vibrant sales force, and we’re committed to its growth. Plus, as an insurance and financial professional at New York Life, you’ll benefit from the stability and reputation you gain from working with a recognized and respected leader in the industry. We’ve been serving the insurance and financial needs of Americans for 175 years. It’s a history of achievement that you can be proud to be a part of.com/agents.
- We sponsor our professionals in obtaining their Life Accident & Health Insurance License as well as the Long Term Care License/Certificate. We pay for the sitting fee as well as the state licenses.
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs.
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients.
- Ensure bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records are maintained to report progress toward monthly initiatives to stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction.
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles.
- High school diploma mandatory; four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
- Some computer skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office is required.
- Community Minded - Lives a life of significance and abundance while contributing to the growth and stability of their local community.
- Independent - Thrives in an environment of independence, structured largely by his or her own initiative, ambitions, and resourcefulness.
- Ambitious -Never satisfied with the status quo. Always reaching for new growth and success with the desire to constantly improve.
- Progressive - Welcome new challenges in a constantly changing environment and develop new concepts to help people to address changing insurance and financial needs.
- Superb analytical, interpersonal communication, and customer service skills are needed to succeed in this role.
- Proficiency with accounting or sales-related software is helpful.
- Must live in the state of Colorado.
$60,000 - $80,00 yearly
About New York Life - Fort Collins
About New York Life
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT2 members in any Mutual company in the United States
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18