Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to join the industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity in an exciting company, look no further!
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
Aflac is the leader in supplemental insurance. We are a Fortune 500 company. Currently we provide protection to over 50 million people worldwide.