Farmers Insurance District 26
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
$16 - $20 hourly + Commission
About Farmers Insurance District 26
Farmers was established in 1928. We're one of the country's largest insurance companies. Our organization is #1 in California with approximately 20 billion in annual written premium. Also, we serve more than 16 million households with more than 19 million policies.