New York Life - Schaumburg
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Apply today to embark on a rewarding career in a stable, industry-leading company that prioritizes doing right by its clients! We are looking for a self-disciplined, highly motivated new team member who is interested in helping clients achieve their financial goals and building a great career as a life insurance agent in the process. You will leverage our expansive line of products to develop financial strategies customized for each individual, family, and business you serve. Join us today!
Training, Development & Benefits: Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our management team and in-office sales management trainers, who work with agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our new blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule and in this type of role that makes all the difference. Our multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in-office trainings; a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Once established in the career, Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals
- Prospect and contact potential clients to discuss their financial needs and concerns
- Deliver responsible business planning, insurance, and retirement education via options for high-quality life insurance, fixed annuities, securities, long-term care insurance, and other related products
- Increase your client base by creating and implementing strategic business and marketing plans
- Improve your professional skills and knowledge through the New York Life training curriculum
- Secure optional licenses for selling securities and investments products for wealth management and advanced planning
- Strong values of integrity are a must
- Leverage personal networks and contacts and engage your community to identify prospects
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to communicate complex skills
- Growth mindset and sales experience strongly preferred
$65,000 - $95,000 At Plan per year
About New York Life - Schaumburg
New York Life recruits and hires thousands of new agents every year, many of whom are established professionals seeking a more rewarding career.
Becoming a New York Life agent is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial services business with significant income potential, help others achieve financial security, and maintain a flexible schedule. We offer tremendous guidance, encouragement, and training for those who want to take this path.
The opportunity: We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of individuals who are leaders in insurance, financial, estate, personal, and business planning.
Description of activities and responsibilities: As a licensed agent one will be responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting with clients, analyzing clients' information making product recommendations, and providing ongoing service.