Farmers DM District 35
Are you a people person with keen listening skills, strong attention to detail, and a knack for navigating the finer details in business or financial plans? If so, we’re looking for you! We are seeking a definitive decision-maker who is eager to connect new, existing, and prospective clients with the insurance program that best meets their individual needs. Job seekers should be eager yet intuitive communicators with a demonstrated knowledge of different types of insurance policies and excellent organization skills. If you are looking for a flexible full-time position that offers growth opportunities, significant earning potential, and plenty of variety, start your application today!
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Superb analytical, interpersonal communication, and customer service skills are needed to succeed in this role
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
- High school diploma mandatory; four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
$50,000 - $100,000
About Farmers DM District 35
I'm David Tackett, and my duties are finding people that want to become Agency Owners in Arkansas. There are several entry points on getting into our business and I would be happy to answer all of your questions.