Dickson Insurance Group LLC
Are you a people person with keen listening skills, strong attention to detail, and a knack for navigating the finer details in business or financial plans? If so, we’re looking for you! We are seeking a definitive decision-maker who is eager to connect new, existing, and prospective clients with the insurance program that best meets their individual needs. Job seekers should be eager yet intuitive communicators with a demonstrated knowledge of different types of insurance policies and excellent organization skills. If you are looking for a flexible full-time position that offers growth opportunities, significant earning potential, and plenty of incentives, start your application today!
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles
- Continue your education on evolving insurance industry protocols to adequately fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims to customers’ satisfaction
- Set meetings with new and potential clients to listen to their needs, taking into account their financial statuses and stage-of-life priorities, and present insurance plan options tailored to their individual circumstances
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- High school diploma mandatory; four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Dickson Insurance Group LLC
We believe that providing excellent customer service and competitive auto, life and property insurance rates are as important today as they were when we started our company nearly 60 years ago.