Wesley Dickinson Agency INC
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
$50,000+ at plan earnings
About Wesley Dickinson Agency INC
My agency is dedicated to giving our team members' the products, technology, and training they need to best serve our customers, grow our agency and meet your own individual financial goals!