Alpha Integrity Life
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
NO Cold calling
NO Lead purchasing
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Applicants must possess an outgoing personality and an ability to overcome adversity
About Alpha Integrity Life
Alpha Integrity Life is a union-backed company that specializes in protecting union workers. We promote a high-energy, competitive, and youthful culture in the office. With a 40-year history in the state of Ohio, we have effectively protected millions of families through some of the worst times of their lives. Join us to start making a difference in your life as well as the families that we protect!