Farmers District 30
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
$15 -$20 hourly depending on experience
About Farmers District 30
The companies comprising the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies® currently make up one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes, and small businesses, and provide a wide range of other specialty insurance and financial services products.
In business since 1928, today at Farmers® we proudly serve more than 10 million households with more than 19 million individual insurance policies across all 50 states through the efforts of nearly 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees.
We are also deeply committed to giving back. The Farmers culture is built around opportunities to volunteer and help improve the communities in which we work and live.