Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company is seeking agents and agency owners to excel in the multi-line insurance business. We pay based on salary, not a draw off commissions or a loan, plus commissions with bonuses for up to three years as you learn how to be productive and profitable in the insurance business.
Rural Mutual is looking for someone that is hard working, can run all aspects of a business, likes to interact with and help all types of people and is results driven. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today - please apply!
Base Salary Plus Commission Insurance Agent
- You'll be networking and developing relationships with local businesses and homeowners to explain and deliver the benefits of Rural Mutual's product line
- Work with clients and underwriters on each purchase of insurance policies
- Provide guidance and assistance to other producers in the office/region
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Maintain knowledge of new products
- Gain training and education knowledge and expertise with team members
- You are required to be licensed or get licensed for property, casualty, life, and health insurance to be hired.
- Must be able to handle the entire sales process from prospecting to close in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work with all departments of the company in a collaborative way.
$30,000-$41,000 Salary plus Commission and Bonuses
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company was founded in 1934 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Rural Mutual is the largest writer of farms in the state of Wisconsin and also provides auto, home, and business insurance in Wisconsin. It also offers health, and disability insurance; life insurance and annuities and all lines of business insurance, including business owners’, commercial packages’, workers’ compensation, business auto, commercial umbrella, and safety and loss prevention services. In addition, it offers ID theft services for homeowners, country estates, businesses and farm policy customers; and farm and agribusiness insurance, farm umbrella liability, crop hail, multi-peril crop, workers’ compensation. In 2015 & 2016 Rural Mutual was recognized as one of the Top Place To Work in Madison.