Moran Insurance, LLC
220 or 440 Personal Lines
Independent property and casualty insurance agency located in Saint Augustine, Florida is seeking individuals to manage an assigned book of personal lines property and casualty insurance business.
Ideal candidates should have knowledge and experience in property insurance, have great organizational and computer skills and be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment. We are excited to see your application. Apply today!
Personal Lines Insurance Customer job duties include:
- Ensuring all productivity, quality and service standards are met
- Implementing client insurance policy administrative processes, including tracking, renewals, new policy set-up, online rating, invoicing, accounts receivables monitoring, audit and contract review and policy review
- Maintaining current, accurate data in the agency management system
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with agents, managers, peers, co-workers, teammates and employees
- Managing an assigned book of business
- Delivering outstanding client solutions
Qualified candidates should have:
- 2+ years of Personal Lines insurance industry experience
- All required active licensing (440 or 220)
- Wonderful customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Ultimate team player
$10 - $20 Per Hour
About Moran Insurance, LLC
We are a well-established independent agency with offices in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, Vero Beach and Sebastian, Florida.