Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company is looking for agency leaders to succeed in the multi-line insurance business.
We pay based on a salary (not a draw) plus commissions compensation structure with bonuses for up to three years as you learn how to succeed in the insurance business.
Most insurance companies are looking for a pure salespeople, but Rural Mutual is looking for people who are hard working, can run all aspects of a business, likes to interact with and help people and is driven to produce results. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
- You'll be networking with local businesses and homeowners to develop relationships and deliver the protection of Rural Mutual's product line
- You'll work with clients and underwriters through the entire process of purchasing their insurance policy
- You'll provide exceptional customer service to all people
- You'll be outstanding at relationship building
- You'll maintain a continuous growth in knowledge of new products
- You'll seek training and education as well as knowledge and expertise from and with team members
- You will be required to be licensed in property, casualty, life, and health insurance to be hired.
- Must be able to handle the entire sales process from prospecting to close in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work with all departments of the company in a collaborative way.
- During your first 3 to 5 months you will attend 4 training classes at our home office in Madison, Wisconsin.
- These classes are a week long and are paid training. At these classes you will learn Rural Mutual's insurance products, computer systems, and sales techniques.
- You will also work one on one with your district manager to learn the systems and skills needed to successfully develop your insurance business.
$35,000-$45,000 plus Commission and Bonuses
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company was founded in 1934 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Rural Mutual is the largest writer of farms in the state of Wisconsin and also provides auto, home, and business insurance in Wisconsin. It also offers health, and disability insurance; life insurance and annuities and all lines of business insurance, including business owners’, commercial packages’, workers’ compensation, business auto, commercial umbrella, and safety and loss prevention services. In addition, it offers ID theft services for homeowners, country estates, businesses and farm policy customers; and farm and agribusiness insurance, farm umbrella liability, crop hail, multi-peril crop, workers’ compensation. In 2015 & 2016 Rural Mutual was recognized as one of the Top Place To Work in Madison.