Farmers District Office 3007
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients.
Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
$30,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Farmers District Office 3007
Farmers Insurance provides one of the best opportunities for career and business development in the financial industry. The District Office of the Antelope Valley is equipped with a team, that has extensive knowledge and experience in insurance to provide the best hands-on learning and award-winning University of Farmers to help develop skills. Our core values are to inspire action, help our team be great, and never stop growing.
Sales Producer, Protégé Program, Customer Representative, Telemarketer, Receptionist positions are currently available.
The insurance industry can provide flexibility, and quality of life and we are here to put you down your career path to become successful.