Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
About Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
We are a centralized recruiting and training office for Northern Nevada Farmers Insurance offices.