Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
About Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
We are a centralized recruiting and training office for Northern Nevada Farmers Insurance offices.