Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
Farmers Insurance is seeking ambitious qualified professionals who are ready and motivated to expand their careers in insurance. You’ll have the advantages and flexibility that come with being your own boss and earn immediate income from an existing book of business. You’ll have the unique opportunity to receive extensive professional coaching and support through our award-winning training program throughout your career to further your success. We’re offering $10,000 in an office startup bonus, up to a 300% commission bonus monthly, and up to a 60% annual commission bonus on top of our already competitive compensation structure. If you have proven leadership skills and you’re ready to grow your insurance career, reach out to us today!
- Book meetings with new and potential clients in order to identify key priorities for suitable insurance plan options to meet their needs
- Implement successful sales-based marketing strategies in order to find and convert leads from prospects to customers and grow your book of business
- Solicit and sell Farmers products and actively market in your community to gain more business
- Make sure all quotes, procedures, and practices comply with Farmers expectations
- Complete training offered through the University of Farmers to pursue unlimited potential
- Candidates need to be able to prove at least $50,000 in assets to qualify (Business line of credit available through Farmers Credit Union)
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills are required to build rapport with new and existing clients
- Candidates must clear a background check
- Property and Casualty insurance, plus Life and Health licensure required for agency ownership
- Sales or insurance agent experience preferred
- Candidates must have Life and Health, plus General Lines Property and Casualty licenses
About Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
We are a centralized recruiting and training office for Northern Nevada Farmers Insurance offices.