Are you ready to take your career from a savvy business professional to a successful business owner? If so, we are looking for you! Farmers Insurance is actively searching for qualified individuals ready to realize their full financial potential. You’ll have the lucrative opportunity to earn immediate income from an already established book of business and get award-winning training and support from business experts who’ll help you take your career to the next level. We’re offering $10,000 in an office startup bonus, up to a 300% commission bonus monthly and up to a 60% annual commission bonus on top of our already competitive compensation structure. If this sounds like the job you’ve been waiting for, contact us today!
- Make sure all quotes, procedures, and practices comply with Farmers expectations
- Complete training offered through the University of Farmers to pursue unlimited potential
- Execute sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, and networking to identify and secure new customers that will grow your book of business
- Solicit and sell Farmers products and actively market in your community to gain more business
- Schedule meetings with new and potential clients in order to learn and document their needs; financial statuses; stage-of-life priorities; and insurance plan preferences to ensure the best policy fit for their own unique circumstances
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills are mandatory to build rapport with new and existing clients
- Property and Casualty insurance, plus Life and Health licensure required for agency ownership
- Sales, insurance agent, or self-employment experience highly desirable
- Should have General Lines experience in both Personal and Commercial Insurance
- Candidates must clear a background check
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers Insurance is comprised of over 12000 insurance professionals.
Working for themselves and earning in excess of $150,000.00 a year on average.