Rural Mutual Insurance
At Rural Mutual Insurance Company we are looking for agency owners to excel in the multi-line insurance business. We pay a salary plus commissions with bonuses for up to three years as you how to succeed in the insurance business.
Rural Mutual is looking for someone who is hard working, can run all aspects of a business, likes to interact with and help people and is results driven, not just a pure salesperson. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please apply!
- You'll be working with local businesses and homeowners to grow your book of business, developing relationships and delivering the benefits of Rural Mutual's product line
- Work collaboratively with clients, underwriters, and all of the staff of Rural Mutual through the purchase of each policy
- Operate functions of the office and be the leader of the team of policy producers
- Provide exceptional customer service to everyone
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Maintain an increasing knowledge of products
- Provide training, education, knowledge and expertise to team members
- You are not required to be licensed to apply for this position.
- Licenses: You will be required to be licensed in property, casualty, life, and health insurance to be hired.
- Must be able to handle the entire sales process from prospecting to close in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work with all departments of the company in a collaborative way.
- During your first 3 to 5 months you will attend 4 training classes at our home office in Madison, Wisconsin. These classes are a week long and paid training. At these classes you will learn Rural Mutual's insurance products, computer systems, and sales techniques. You will also work one on one with your district manager to learn the systems and skills needed to successfully develop your insurance business.
$30,000-$41,000 plus Commission and Bonuses
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company was founded in 1934 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Rural Mutual is the largest writer of farms in the state of Wisconsin and also provides auto, home, and business insurance in Wisconsin. It also offers health, and disability insurance; life insurance and annuities and all lines of business insurance, including business owners’, commercial packages’, workers’ compensation, business auto, commercial umbrella, and safety and loss prevention services. In addition, it offers ID theft services for homeowners, country estates, businesses and farm policy customers; and farm and agribusiness insurance, farm umbrella liability, crop hail, multi-peril crop, workers’ compensation. In 2015 & 2016 Rural Mutual was recognized as one of the Top Place To Work in Madison.