Participate in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies for the Customer Acquisition and Service department - Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies for the Customer Acquisition and Service department.
- Develop comprehensive business requirements based upon the business need and new technology.
- Develop and execute test plans according to project timelines.
- Coordinate and assist with the implementation and training of new technologies.
- Analyze current products and processes and recommend new technology, system and workflow process changes.
- Actively participate on Project Teams and assist with development of strategic initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Property and casualty work experience.
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective team player.
- Effective personal computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Property and casualty license preferred.
- Available for occasional overnight travel.
$40,000 - $50,000/yr
About Rural Mutual
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property & casualty insurance companies in the country for the ninth consecutive year and is rated “A” with a positive outlook by AM Best.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work”.
This is the kind of company you want to work for doing the kind of job you love to do…protecting people and property.
Rural Mutual places significant value in providing our policyholders best in class services, and provides competitive compensation packages for our employees.