Independent insurance agency is seeking a licensed personal lines CSR to service a book of personal insurance accounts. The insurance agency will require the personal lines CSR to respond to client calls about policy changes, updates and coverage questions, plus consult with clients on potential bundle saving opportunities. Upselling clients may be required to ensure clients have the appropriate amount of insurance protection. This insurance account manager candidate will be responsible for providing timely and professional day-to-day client service working closely with the personal lines producer and insurance company representatives.
Our benefits include.
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible Schedule
- 8 hr. Shift
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Support agency producers with customer service related tasks.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Marketing, quoting, rating of new client business and account renewals.
- Cross-sell or account rounding as needed ensuring clients have appropriate coverage
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Sales Experience - 1 yr (preferred)
- Insurance Producer License P&C (Required)
$14 - $18 hourly
About Stalwart Insurance
Stalwart Insurance isn’t just the name of our firm…it’s who we are; stal·wart /'stôlwərt/ faithful, reliable, solid, and hardworking.
Stalwart Insurance is unique among our competitors in that we welcome accountability from our clients. We are committed to delivering tailored insurance solutions, and personalized services