Peco Insurance Agency.
This position calls for a professional, analytical problem solver who will be responsible for effectively researching, analyzing, documenting, and resolving MONEY discrepancies. This individual should be a self-starter, must be willing to work on a variety of assignments, open to cross-training, and the possibility of assuming different positions within the agency.
- Responsible for completing endorsements send by sales agents and follow up.
- Complete commission calculations.
- Paid any outstanding balance due to the MGA/brokers.
- Make sure sales packages are complete.
- Activated finance contracts accordingly.
- Prepare and send out monthly statements
- Match payments and remittance advice to invoices to ensure correct postings.
- Post payments and credits to accounts.
- Analyze billing errors in order to determine the root cause.
- Perform reconciliation of payments and vendor account.
- Resolve inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists corporate financial officers and office personnel as necessary.
- Create job posting and hiring process.
- 2-3 years’ experience with accounts payable or general accounting
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills; Concur experience a plus
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
$13 - $15 hourly
About Peco Insurance Agency.
Peco Insurance is an insurance agency providing the best in commercial insurance. Peco Agency is currently selling insurance in 32 states. We take service seriously. Year after year, our clients are convinced that we provide the best experience of any agency.