Moran Insurance, LLC
(440 License) or (220)
We are located in Vero Beach, Florida, and are seeking individuals to manage an assigned book of personal lines property and casualty insurance business.
Ideal candidates must have knowledge and experience in property insurance, have great organizational and computer skills, and be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing an assigned book of business
- Delivering outstanding client service
- Great communication over the phone
- Ensuring all productivity, quality, and service standards are met
- Implementing client insurance policy administrative processes, including tracking, renewals, new policy set-up, online rating, invoicing, accounts receivables monitoring, audit and contract review, and policy review
- Maintaining current, accurate data in the agency management system
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with agents, managers, peers, co-workers, teammates, and employees
- 2+ years of Personal Lines insurance industry experience
- All required active licensing (440 or 220)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation, and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
$15 - $20 hourly
About Moran Insurance, LLC
We are a well-established independent agency with offices in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, Vero Beach and Sebastian, Florida.