Golden Compass Insurance Services
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
We are currently only accepting applicants who have California Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Assist with the renewal process and any policy updates by providing competitive quotes
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Applicants must have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
- Applicants must have an active California Property & Casualty Insurance License or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
$25 - $35 hourly
About Golden Compass Insurance Services
We are a concierge level, full-service Commercial Insurance Brokerage. We are a high touch, high retention, client service-focused business which sets us apart in the industry. Our company culture is welcoming, friendly, and encouraging.