Ryan Whitson State Farm
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Farming for new Insurance customers by multi-lining existing customers, working with and quoting inbound leads, and making outbound calls to potential new clients to write new business.
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
$45,000 + at plan commission
About Ryan Whitson State Farm
A State Farm Agency is one of the most rewarding entrepreneurial opportunities that exists anywhere today. State Farm is a very respected, recognized brand and is a great company to work for. This position would be an excellent opportunity for a graduating student to enter the workforce, with financial reward all while having the potential to develop a rewarding career as a business owner.
This position is with a State Farm Agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm Agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.