Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
Our growing firm is seeking an organized and friendly account manager to play a strategic role on our team. You’ll be responsible for answering any client questions or concerns about coverage, policy changes, and billing deadlines. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide an excellent customer experience and demonstrate a basic understanding of our insurance products. If you are a strong communicator with strong attention to detail and have an interest in growing your career in the insurance industry, we’ll train you up on the skills you need to succeed in this role. Can’t wait to get started? Apply to join the team today!
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Record any policy updates or changes on customer accounts by tracking them in our book of business and communicating with clients to explain any updates to their coverage
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Candidates should be very strong communicators and problem solvers, and have great follow-up skills
- Active insurance license in your state or willing to get licensed in 90 days
$13 - $18 per hour DOE
About Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
Truck drivers have it a little bit different — they work long hours and their truck is usually their bed and home for a few days at a time. It’s imperative that all truckers sign up for a solid, comprehensive insurance plan to protect themselves and their trucks during work and rest time. At Prestige International Insurance Group Inc., we have specialized in offering truck drivers insurance plans, specific to their line of work, for over twenty years. We know all of the ins and outs of the trucking industry, and we can find or craft together the perfect insurance plan.