We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Stay up to date with industry standards, current rates, coverages, insurance products, insurance policies, and carriers by regularly speaking with our industry partners so you can help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address the latest rules and policy updates
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Record any policy updates or changes on customer accounts by tracking them in our book of business and communicating with clients to explain any updates to their coverage
- Candidates should be very strong communicators and problem solvers, and have great follow-up skills
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
$45,000+ at Plan Commission
About State Farm
Evan Patterson State Farm Agency is a quickly growing agency in South County specializing in direct to the customer, personal insurance sales. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and connecting with our community. We are looking to expand our team to help more people, in more ways.