The Heritage Group
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Applicants must have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About The Heritage Group
Since 1993, The Heritage Group has been providing insurance services, solutions, and professional advice to businesses and individuals. Our approach is highly consultative, leveraging over 75 years of combined experience in designing and implementing innovative, comprehensive insurance solutions. We continually monitor our client’s insurance portfolio, review and re-assess their changing insurance needs.
Through two generations of Terpening family management, clients have relied upon The Heritage Group to deliver thoughtful insurance solutions and services of the highest caliber. Our clients benefit from direct access to knowledgeable dedicated professionals, as well as the active involvement of the firm’s founders.
Whether you are a business seeking advice about your employee benefit plans, commercial insurance, or an individual in need of consultation on your personal insurance, we are here to offer our services.