We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
$25,000 - $45,000 yearly
About FSB Insurance
FSB Insurance began in 1897 as a small insurance agency. Offices in Humboldt, Jackson, McKenzie, and Martin operate as FSB and in Murfreesboro as Claiborne and Taylor.
Mission Statement: The mission of FSB is to provide the best coverage of insurance, bonds, and risk management services to individuals, organizations, and businesses at the most affordable price while maintaining the highest integrity to the industry and providing the agency with a profit. Our goal is to become a valued resource to each of our customers.