RE/MAX One Hundred
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Assist with the renewal process and any policy updates by providing competitive quotes
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Candidates should be very strong communicators and problem solvers, and have great follow-up skills
- Applicants must have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- We are looking for candidates with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree but will consider those with relevant insurance industry experience, as well
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
About RE/MAX One Hundred
At RE/MAX One Hundred, we're One Hundred percent committed to helping people achieve their goals. We are agent-focused. Our main goal is ensuring our team (Team Fairfax) is properly trained in order to offer clients high-quality service. We work together as more than a team, but a family.
We are dedicated to making our client's real estate experiences memorable and enjoyable. Our agents live, work and serve in our local communities and will have the experience to get the job done in today’s market.
In addition to exceptional marketing strategies, we offer the latest technology to make the process of finding our clients a home easier than ever. You will gain access to cutting-edge map search technology, our state-of-the-art mobile app, current market stats, and more.
We are here to meet buyer, seller, and investor needs and look forward to serving you!